|Home > Cabin Charter > Itinerary 6 : Marmaris - Gulf of Hisaronu - Datca - Symi- Rhodes - Marmaris|
Day 1 : Marmaris|
Boarding the yacht in Marmaris Harbour as from 15:30pm. The dinner is on board and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 2 : Arap Island - Bozukkale
After breakfast, cruise to Arap Island where we will have lunch. After a swimming break we move on
to Bozukkale, the ancient Loryma. Visiting the remains of the fortress, surfing, swimming and diving are all possible in Bozukkale.
An incomparable cove of its kind.
Day 3 : Bozburun
After breakfast sail to Bozburun which is the village where the wooden gulets are building. Overnight around this bay.
Day 4 : Bencik - Datca
After breakfast we make a short stop at Bencik – it’s local name being “ Where the fish jump over”. After a short walk up to
the hill, you can see the fantastic views of Gokova and Hisaronu Bays at the same time. Then cruise to Datca, which
developed into a lively holiday village.
Day 5 : Symi
After finishing the customs formalities cruise to Symi, the first Greek island we meet on our cruise. Its charming
traditional houses, most of them painted in warm pastel colours and built amphitheatrically around the port, are motive of
numerous postards and posters. Dinner and overnight in Symi Harbour.
Day 6 : Rhodes
After a lazy breakfast in view of of the idyllic fisherman harbour of Symi, we set sail towards the famous island Rhodes,
where we will be arriving in the early afternoon. During our visit you may enjoy major ancient findings, the old town center,
the castle and the windmills of Rhodes. At night throw yourself heart and soul into the town’s nightlife. Dinner and overnight in
Day 7 : Marmaris
After finishing formalities at Rhodos, moving on to Marmaris for finishing formalities in Marmaris. Swimming breaks and
lunch around Marmaris. Towards evening cruise to Marmaris. Dinner and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 8 : Marmaris - Disembarkation
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:00am after breakfast.
|Periods||Per Person in Double Cabin||Single Cabin|
|12 - 25 May // 22 September - 14 October||345 €||585 €|
|26 May - 29 June // 01 - 21 September||510 €||865 €|
|30 June - 31 August||650 €||1.100 €|
| * Discounts are available for all periods. Please ask for them.|
- Departure Day : Saturday (1 departure a week).
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- Depending on the weather & navigation conditions, itinerary may be modified.
- Non air conditioned gulets are used for this tour. Each cabin has en suite wc-shower.
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board. Drinks can be purchased from bar on board.
- Reservation : We require 50% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer
- Insurance : All yachts are fully insured against fire, marine and collision risks. We do not accept responsibility for accidents,
injury or death due to swimming, the use of snorkelling equipment, water-skis, windsurfer, canoe or other sports equipment. Our insurance
policy do not include protection and indemnity coverage for the clients. It is recommended that the clients obtain relevant insurance,
travel & cancellation insurance.