|Home > Cabin Charter > Itinerary 7 : Kemer (Antalya) - Kekova - Kemer (Antalya)|
Day 1 : Kemer (Antalya)
Boarding will start at 15:30. Dinner and overnight in Marina.
Day 2 : Olympos - Adrasan - Cavus Bay
While you have breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise programme and the boat. We
will set sail to the ancient city of Olympos. Olympos, one of the most important port cities of Lycia, has been an element of
mythological stories all throughout history. Olympos was a home for pirates because of its location in the past and today it is now
known all over the world with its historical values, 3.200 meter long beautiful coast, with its endemic plantation, and its wooden
houses used as pensions today. After lunch and swimming break we will be heading to Adrasan Cavus Bay for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 : Demre - Cayagzi - Gökkaya Bay
Early in the morning we will set sail to Demre. After a nice breakfast in Cayagzi you can
join the optional tour to the ruins of Myra, a Lycian city which was also the city of bishop St. Nicholas who was known as 'the
protector' of the children, the poor, and the sailors in Byzantians' time. Following this optional land tour, our yacht sails to
Gökkaya Bay where we will anchor for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Tersane - Ucagiz
After breakfast we will set sail over the Batik Sehir (sunken city). We will be docking at Tersane Bay
for lunch and swimming break. For dinner and overnight stay we will anchor at Ucagiz Bay. If you wish, you can join the optional
Kas - Saklikent excursion with an extra payment.
Day 5: Simena - Kekova
After having breakfast in Ucagiz, we will cruise to Simena. You can take the chance to visit Genoese
Castle and the ruins of a theatre with 300 people capacity in Simena. Dinner and an overnight stay will be in Kekova.
Day 6: Porto Ceneviz - Phaselis
We will start our cruise early in the morning and arrive at Ceneviz (Genoese) Harbour or Sazak Bay.
After lunch, we will anchor at Phaselis Bay. Phaselis was founded as a colony of the Rhodesians in 7th century B.C. Phaselis has
three different bays and its people used to earn their living from the sea. The city was also famous for the perfume trade in the
ancient times. If you wish, you can walk around the antique town which is located on the seashore and full of antique ruins. Dinner
and an overnight stay will be in this beautiful bay.
Day 7: Ayisigi Bay - Kemer
After breakfast, we will cruise to Ayisigi Bay. Dinner and overnight will be in Kemer (Antalya).
Day 8: Kemer : Disembarkation
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10am after breakfast.
||With NON A/C Gulet
||With A/C Gulet
|Per Person in Double Cabin||Single Cabin
||Per Person in Double Cabin||Single Cabin
|14 April - 03 May // 12 - 22 October||200 €||320 €||305 €||485 €|
|04 - 24 May // 28 September - 11 October||240 €||385 €||345 €||550 €|
|25 May - 28 June||315 €||505 €||475 €||760 €|
|29 June - 19 July // 31 August - 27 September||365 €||585 €||550 €||880 €|
|20 July - 30 August||480 €||770 €||690 €||1.100 €|
| * Discounts are available for all periods. Please ask for them.|
- Departure Days : Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (4 departures a week).
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- Depending on the weather & navigation conditions, itinerary may be modified.
- Both air-conditioned and non air conditioned gulets are used for this tour. Each cabin has en suite wc-shower.
- A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily.
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board. Drinks can be purchased from bar on board.
- Reservation : We require 50% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer
- Insurance : All yachts are fully insured against fire, marine and collision risks. We do not accept responsibility for accidents,
injury or death due to swimming, the use of snorkelling equipment, water-skis, windsurfer, canoe or other sports equipment. Our insurance
policy do not include protection and indemnity coverage for the clients. It is recommended that the clients obtain relevant insurance,
travel & cancellation insurance.